Popularity count :D

Tuesday, 1 January 2013

A new start.

So, it's officially 2013! And this is my first blog post of the year! Yay!

Saw fireworks today at the countdown party in sengkang! They are so gorgeous! Then wished my friends a happy new year and chatted till 2am before I went to bed. Woke up at 10am today! Latest timing I woke up at this holiday! Yoohoo xD speaking of which, I bet most people had their body clock screwed during the holidays, sleeping late and what not! Fear not, just feel extremely tired on the first day of school ;D well, thankfully I don't need to go school tomorrow! NO NEED TO LISTEN TO BORING TALKS UNTIL BUTT CRAMP! YAY XD I still have time to fix my body clock :D privilege of being a graduate awaiting results :)

so yeah, had ajisen tomyum dory fish ramen for lunch and it was splendid! The fish is very fresh and also the tomyum is Daebak!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I love the chicken wings best though~
Then, bought some fruits to make orange banana Yakut fruit juice at home later :)

Went home and watched anime and mine crafted before blogging :D

Well, it's quite a good start for 2013 I guess :) I hope this year would be great, bless everyone with good health and may friendships last forever :D

p.s. hope I could score 6points for 'O' levels and get into Victoria JC :D

p.s. EXCITED FOR SEC ONE ORIENTATION CAMP! Lets have fun people!

p.s. EVEN MORE EXCITED FOR SCOUTS AND GUIDES CHALET!

p.s. so many p.s, xD

No comments:

Post a Comment