So, today is the last day of 2012. Good memories. But its time to welcome a new year, 2013.
Well, 2012 was a fun yet rather hectic year for me as I sat for my GCE 'O's exam. The stress is over, the exam is over and the fun is over. My last year in Zhonghua as well came to an end. People don't normally treasure things until its over or going to be over soon, that's probably how nostalgia is created, I am no exception.
4E6'12 is also the last E6 class in Zhonghua for a long period to come and Im glad to be in the class where everyone is so good! Makes me want to work even harder and excel. I miss those times where we had fun and studied together, working hard for our Os.
I hope 2013 would be a better year and that all the friendships I forged would not disappear as time progresses. I wish I can get 6 points for my Os to get into Victoria Junior College and bless everyone with good health.
Lastly, I wish for world peace! Cherish all living things, despite diversity, we all have the same roots.
No comments:
Post a Comment