That song is just stuck in my head :3 just so awesome.
Today there's a 20% storewide sale at metro :p okay. It doesn't concern me. I don't buy stuffs excessively despite a sale happening :p cause I buy what I need, not want :p no point having a whole wardrobe packed with clothes which you don't wear . Content with life. That's what makes you happy. Not desire for more.
So... Went to watch Santa the musical yesterday night at marina bay sands and it was quite.... Disappointing. Well, it's undoubtedly great, but I'm not sure if was worth the cash. Nevertheless good show. At least it was able to get me into the chirstmas mood~ the season where we spoil ourselves, second to Chinese New Year :3 oh. During the finale of the show, saw one angmoh dancing and self hyper. Awesome sight to behold xD
Okay. Back to today again :p this is so disorganized. But who cares :3. Did nothing much today. Spent my time sitting on a couch and thinking about life. That's such a rare treat in busy Singapore :p Manx. I want school to start pronto :p I'm looking forward to the many activities coming my way soon!! :)
Well. Enjoy your holidays ! Ho Ho Ho. Merry Christmas :3
No comments:
Post a Comment