Fun. YOLO
That's how I would describe today. Short and sweet! Woke up today and did my JAE,before I totally forgot. That would like be the ultimate YOLO. Leave JAE blank and see where MOE puts you. I totally doubt anyone would try messing up their futures. so yeah, today, played badminton with the scouts gang!
Okay. Scouts gang sounds so cliche. lets call it, The YOLO. The YOLO. okay, doesn't make sense. Basically, The YOLO comprises of the scouts gang. Enough crap.
Played doubles with yicheng and sionghang, and paired with jianming. The awesome four. Okay. It was a really close fight, 21-19 , 19-21 and 21-19, if I'm not wrong. Then, played with sionghang and it was still very close!!! Then yeah. Saw sionghang wearing the new pub tee and I was like, WHAT?! WHERE IS MINE! The material is so... Nice.DAMN, I DEMAND MINE!>:
But yeah, badminton was thrilling! Then had pastamania, the counter staff wore this 'aren't you supposed to be in school face' well, we don't have a school yet! Waiting for results :D YOLO. had beef pastrami and saw cunan, clement, Gary and Gregory, they came to play badminton as well :D yay!
So, after lunch. Spilt up with the other part of scout gang, and went to play bowling. I WON! WOOHOO XD Then played Daytona again :D I totally could have won, if not for me and Chang trying to take each other out, sionghang benefitted from the farce we were making. Tsk xD NEXT TIME. and once again, yicheng keep ranting about me pushing him into a wall. Hey, you were in the way mate!
Then, FIFA-ED and played Texas poker! Learnt that in scouts chalet and now, love it! Yicheng was super lucky and won all the tiles. We didn't bet! Cause we are young :D thus, we played with mahjong tiles. I totally spoilt the market by doing an all in when I didn't have anything and caused sionghang and jianming to lose practically all their tiles. Then, played blackjack for fun. Fast and awesome xD kept spamming and spamming. MAN, CAN'T WAIT FOR CNY! GO CHANG HOUSE AND PLAY XD
Well, that kinda concludes my day. Fun. Can't wait to go out again!
Theme for today: YOLO MOVEMENT!
No comments:
Post a Comment