Popularity count :D

Saturday, 26 January 2013

Pioneering~

Went for Scouts today and got Sunburnt. Well, partial Sunburn since my skin still feels very warm. Emitting radiation! Haven't felt like that for very long. Good old times in Scouts. Ahh.

So yeah, Scouts! :) Did Pioneering today! It has been so long since I touched a rope, much less say tying knots. I still hold the fastest square lash record of 33 seconds in ZhongHua yo! xD. But, I doubt I would be able to do that speed again though. I still can manage under one minute though. I believe xD. So yeah, did pioneering with the ventures to try out some suspending structure which requires so much brain power. ITS SO TOUGH TO SUSPEND THAT THING SIA! But, we are most probably able to do it. This year camp fire structure would be quite impressive though! Not saying anything :p

After a long morning at Scouts, went to Carls Jr with the ventures and sir to continue some discussion. Carls Jr was nice, but expensive and obviously fattening! I cant even finish the meal sia! Wonder how people finish such a big meal sia! Im so looking forward to next week's training! Running man yo xD. Being able to come back is another thing though since JC starts on Friday.Oh well, hopefully we can come though. Running Man!!!!

That kinda concludes my day xD so yeah, tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment