Popularity count :D

Friday, 11 January 2013

Decisions. Decisions. Decisions

The dilemma of choosing a college is so great. TJC, AJC, NYJC or SAJC. Decisions... Well, although a college ain't everything, a good one makes it better. I'm really spoilt for choice, no idea where to go..

Well, today went to NYJC, AJC and TJC open houses. I have been out all day everyday! Typing this on my bus journey to Taekwondo.

NYJC had the most zhonghuarian feel, the vibrant wall colors, festive atmosphere and all. I mean. It was cool, homey, lively and fun. But I'm kinda afraid that I would not wanna study when I go there cause it seems too fun. Self control. Self discipline. I ain't exactly strong in those two areas. Well. NYJC is good. Near my house and all.

AJC campus was.. Well. Old I guess. It wasn't as vibrant as NYJC but it was cool. The atmosphere is more suited for academics and all. Moreover their forte is science. It's quite close to home, people are friendly. There's more human touch compared to NYJC. Hmm..

TJC was mind blowing. All I had in my head was wow. It was better than VJC open house. Feels very good, had the best feeling there basically. My only concern was that It is far from my home... And that TJC's forte is the arts, so Im going to be taking arts if I go there. Cause I have more interest in the arts and that the base of subjects is broader in arts. Distance is the key issue. But if I'm going, sionghang might be as well. I dunno. A longer journey for a better Junior college? probably.. But still. Impressed by TJC. Makes me want to be there alot. Next question to ask myself, uptake the humanities scholarship in TJC? maybe? Lit is the issue though...

So yeah, I wished MOE could give us Abit more time to choose our schools. I'm having a headache over which JCs to choose. Distance VS Quality.. Hmmm.... I'm still for TJC though.. Tough decisions. Tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment