I love this.. its really nice :D depicts how i feel, i guess.
So yeah, woke up at 6am and went to school for oral~! GAHH... Im really envious of those who dont have any oral that day! :( ORAL ISNT AN EXAM ITS AN SKILL :D so yeahh, went down to report as usual and felt dumb, cos NO ONE ELSE EXCEPT 3 SEC 3 CLASSES AND SEC4S... then talked rubbish with my friends before oral at 8am. SO yeah.. went to the waiting room and my examiner was ms ng.... waaa.... scary D ohoh... the oral was okay... though i think i screwed picture discussion up right left and down... from register no. 31-40 I WAS THE ONLY GUY!! OMG.... I DIDNT KNOW THAT UNTIL TODAY LOLOLOLOLOLL. i hope the teacher gave me higher marks cos.. im the MOST UNIQUE AMONG ALL THE ROSES ;D.. conversation was funny.. she asked me how i felt about celebrations and yeah.. bullshitted my way through and then this question... how do you feel about grwing old? i was like... hmm grow old then die lorh.. oh oh not to mention to meet hades ;D and go into elysium~ :D (greek myth :D GO READ PERCY JACKSON!! :D AWESOME BOOK!!! SPEAKING OF WITCH... I SERIOUSLY HATE RICK RIODAN FOR WRITING SUCH AWESOME BOOKS... WHICH KEEPS ME WANTING TO READ ON.. AHHHHH THE AWESOMEzxc plot twists!!!! )
Okay..then i had scouts... build the tower... .gosh i was tired, and sunburnt D: .. but it was quite enthralling as i got to learn new stuffs :D aish tired..
OH I JUST GOT MY IPHONE~ ONE FOR ONE EXCHANGE ;D AND loading ios 5 into my phone now :D tata~~
okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment