Steve jobs, rest in peace! Well, I'm sorta dedicating this post to Him. Not gonna do my routine daily dairy.
Yeah, well. The world had lost a genius, not just in the tech world but the whole nation. The whole word. He revolutionized the tech word, creating so many different impactful gadgets.
He is my idol.
No one is born a genius, I do not believe in the bell curve nor the IQ test, which is actually created not to test the smart people but identity the ones below average ( If I'm not mistaken) yeah, he was not a graduate. A dropout, yet he succeeded in life.
Some people may do well in academic studies, do well in their academic pursuits yet lack the skill to communicate, to brainstorm, to think.
Yeah, one may be able to regurgitate all the information they learnt, yet is that helpful?
No one was born a genius, genius is defined as 1% inspiration, 99% perspiration :D
No comments:
Post a Comment