Popularity count :D

Sunday, 9 October 2011

25 hours left.

Hi :) well, this is gonna be my last post till to end of exams on the 13th. :p :D not counting oral~ kaka :D yeah, exams is tomorrow and l.. I don't know, I don't feel exactly prepared, and not nervous about it. I'm pretty confident though I feel a little stressed out, probably due to the immense competition in my class and also I started revision early. NOT THE crash courses which I did In sec 1 and 2 and mid year.. Yeah, so my expectations is there I guess.


I CAN'T WAIT FOR EXAMS TO END!!

Hmm. Priority While doing exams
1) accomplish all the questions CAREFULLY! ( I don't want wastage like mid year..)
2) Read all questions carefully
3) don't panic
4) check after completion :)

Hmm.. I guess I'm most worried for Biology and maybe emaths.. Though I am kinda good with them.. Probably cause the teachers keep emphasizing it will be tough. BUT WHO CARES! let's do the best of our abilities :D

Expectations for my exams, which will be accomplished :D
1) get 75% mean for overall :D
2) achieve at least 5 A's :)
3) NO B4's and below :)
4) At least 15 in class and top 10% in cohort

GAMBATTE esmonde!! :D I can do it :)
And also everyone of my friends taking the exams! Jiayous!! :D

Well, gonna sign off ~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment