Hello~
Well, we got back our papers.. generally did better than mid year... but seriously.. RESULTS SUCKS! i dont know to feel happy or sad.. I improved thats a fact, but... its like results aint reflecting what Im capable of.. its very vivid. It tinges knowing that you know how to do the questions yet make stupid mistakes. Your friends celebrating in joy yet you are there, disappointed. It pains. I can do better.. no doubt.. gotta reflect on what the hell im doing throughout the examination period.
I have screwed my sec 3 life.. Slacking and playing like nobody business... should have been more hard-working... well, maybe its just the pressure i have in my class. but hey, i chose this path out of so many. No point cussing and swearing. I got to face it. Science is my life. I like it, i chose it though knowing its a hard a tough journey. But, its just a small fraction of life. Its a path we got to face when we are growing. Life aint a bed of roses.. we goona face and stand up to the challenge no matter how high is it.. as the saying goes... if first you dont succeed, try again!
After getting back most of my results, had scouts again. well, didnt do much today since the weather was against us. but it kept me thinking... had we been to slack on our juniors? Should we revert back to the old ways of fear? fear aint a good thing. It gets out of hand.. yet we tried different ways and it isnt pretty much working.. Its hard to gain respect to the point where they will do their very best to aid you and listen to you. But, standard is really dropping. Scouts is supposed to be fun. yet we cant do it without proper discipline!
Aish.. who the hell you think you are? you aint the best. You aint worthy to stand on the same level as us. I may not be the best, yet im definitely not the worst. Stop acting as if you are the cream of the crop. You are just a peon. another minor worker. Bootlicking and acting tough will only get to this far. You cant make it if you carry on with your attitude. Life is like that. You can have everything. but without a good attitude, unable to face positive feedback. You cant do much. Its really tough acting as your friend. Its taking a toll. I feel damn tired when im with you. please, change, let me take of the mask. Let us take of the mask. And have fun together yet again.
kthxbye :D oh yeah.. 爱 is awesome :D.
No comments:
Post a Comment