Popularity count :D

Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Special: scouts camp

Here is another special! :D my
Scouts camp, from 16-18 march :D

Friday- END OF COUNCIL CAMP AT 1.30pm >< was abit sad since it was the last? But nevertheless :p all things come to an end. So yeah, at 1.30 Jian ming just had to make a dramatic entrance and shout into the auditorium . Lucky only the sec 4 were there. If not so xiaxuay sia!
Had Lunch with the sec 4 councillors cum scouts and guides xD and had a great laugh xD then, I went into the staff room to complete my emcee script while the others were doing the structure. I want to tie the structure so badly! D': but I needed to emcee, so yeah? It's still quite important for the campfire! :) so must do my best for it! :D after completing my emcee script, had a quick rehearsal and dinner! :D did the ticktock cheer and then dinner! :D :D I was so hungry! >< proceeded was a full dry run! :D so, kinda screwed up a little? I was dead tired! 1.5 hours of sleep >< and others were whining they were tired when they didnt do anything? Seriously? >< oh yeah, we tested out our fire starting today! ; and IT WAS KABOOM! THE FLAME WAS AWESOME AND THE BOOM WAS WOW! :D IT WAS TOTALLY EPIC! :D :D. Then, helped to tie the structure as I was really bored.. And climbed to the top most to tie the platform from below xD I love climbing :) although I felt weightless for a moment and almost fell for a spilt moment as I was drowsy >< but overall it was fun! :D then, supper before we went to bunk xD blasted random songs and. Played real life mouse hunt! Cos there was a mouse in the sec 3 bunk :p and so we were trying to chase it out xD before it climbed out the window! That was scary >< :D :D :D Talked and then slept like a Piggie at 2.30am >< :p

Saturday- CAMPFIRE IS TODAY! :D EXCITED MAX xD Woke up at 8.30am' instead of 7.30am xD councillors had special privileges :D :D but felt bad that I didn't tell Kah Leng she can wake up at 8.30am as well>< sorry! :(
So had breakfast before working on the structure. Rick sir wanted me to rest and do emceeing but, structure is just more fun? :D and MR THAM
CAME BACK! :D yay~ totally
Missed him! :( then had a full rehearsal and then LUNCH :D the lunch was fabulous xD and I love apples :D they are nice xD and we gave Yicheng an apple with a leaf there :') so good to him :D So, continued with rehearsal and then was about to have a venture investiture and it rained! IT RAINED IT RAINED D: (yes, I'm still the TL in case Yoü are wondering cos I haven pass through the investiture moreover TL sounds nicer :p ) Soo, had a race against time to keep the firewood dry and also keep the logistics and speakers! >< I was so devastated? Everyone was.. Can see everyone was low on morale >< we have prepared so long.. So so long but it just had to rain! >< sad sia :( but the show must go on! Scouts motto: be prepared! xD so yeah, quickly rushed up to the hall to get preparations done. While the girls scouts were singing rain rain go away xD (yes I heard that) hmm, everything was prepared and it was time to welcome the people! xD and soon the time has come to kick start the program and i was a tad nervous! Cos it's a different scale of emceeing compared to what I have done before!
Did the kallang wave and it was time
For cheers! :D oh oh oh! I was getting into the mood at that point of time xD so, continued singing cheers and I had fun! :D interacted with the crowd xD so yeah, continued and continued had fun backstage! XD and I was amused by the reaction the other scouts gave when they saw 4 sirs running up the stage like what we planned xD THE EXPRESSIONS WERE EPIC! :D Hahas! And yeah, the dances put up by our school is really awesome! Good job people! xD oh before the mass dance, Eligah hurt himself.. Was attending to
Him but had to continue with emceeing. The show must go on right? :p and yeah.. Soon it was over! :D was relieved but at the same time quite sad as it was over! :( . Then we watched the campfire starting xD THE BOOM
WAS FABULOUS although not as big as the first but still good! xD Hahas! Then had PIZZA FOR SUPPER :D yum xD and potong ICECREAM xD had the red bean and durian flavor :p ate as if I was deprived of childhood~ xD then, slacked and slept at 1am

Sunday- woke up at 7.30 am and ate cookie for breakfast xD cause we let the juniors have the bread. Such good seniors right! xD Hahas! Then went to untie the structure while the sec 1 and 2 did some
Miscellaneous jobs :p oh rick sir bought us bubble tea to reward us for taking down the structure! :D although we didn't meet the time frame but still we got our bubble tea xD YAY <3 then went to inspect around with Siong hang and saw the random drawings on the whiteboard at the girl scouts bunk :p woohoo! Secrets xD xD Hahas! Then ate a super late lunch and slept for a while when I reached home. Was a tad happy that the amaths test was postponed to Tuesday xD yippie :D
and slept early that day! :D

Concludes my scouts camp! xD next up. PLTC and 5T ( i mean skill training) camp held concurrently. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment