Popularity count :D

Sunday, 18 March 2012

Back!

Hi :D Im back~

Well, sorry for not posting for so long! >< Had a VERY VERY VERY BUSY march holiday! >< But it was quite a fun one. Let me continue from where I left off! :D

Sunday! Went for job week again and earned quite a reasonable amount of money! :P Well, it rained that afternoon and it was really really horrible! Cant continue walking about in Terrance housing and had to go to HDB whereby the houses were visited by other scouts. Had fun with Jian Ming, doing stupid actions throughout. Shall not elaborate xD. But I think our juniors think we were crazy! cause of all the dumb things we did! But hey it was self entertainment xD

Monday- had chinese camp! :D haha~ Mrs Tan gave us a thick booklet which was sooo useful! ;) Thankyou Ms Tan! :') I will definitely score good results for my Chinese! :D oh we went to the tea house and had to learn how to make Chinese tea! was the first to try as I got saboed.. but nevertheless, it was fun! :p Then, went for scouts. CLIMBING THE STRUCTURE WAS SO AWESOME! IT WAS EXHILARATING xD cos i have not been climbing it for ages!

Tuesday- Had SSSSP and then went to buy venture uniform.. Aish >< I thought this could be the day where i will have free time >< and go out with you!

Wednesday- SCOUTS FOR FULL DAY! :O. Well, it was okay? As I had to prepare my emceeing stuff! :P oh had scouts photo taking that day! Pose in front of the camera for so long xD And in the rain some more! Then had to climb the structure to make a video! xD was drenched after the whole thing but, it was fun! xD xD CANT WAIT FOR THE PHOTOS xD

well, gonna stop here cause the next few days are plain exciting soo, gonna take some time to write it! xD hahas~ byeee


No comments:

Post a Comment