Thursday- council camp! (Y) woke up at i forget what time and reached school at 7am. Cos there's a facil meeting. And yes! I'm a facil like finally! After being in camp comm for like every council camp except the march induction camp in 2009! Happykid96! Then it was briefing.. I did listen xD abit :p it was icebreakers next! xD had fun interacting with my group, although it was basically me talking for a few minutes :p oh! Then we played a game and I became superman instantly with Arnold :p then the facils played heart attack in the middle of the game xD and had to do forfeit! >< but we won! :p . Next was lectures and I was looking forward to Lunch badly! I was hungry! :p FOOD <3 then we had the amazing race :p was incharge of one station and when no one was there SH Arnold and me were doing random stuff xD singing and dancing xD then played water with the excos and Siti xD and talking rubbish ! :D after that it was interaction time and I didn't interact with my group! >< cos I was preparing for the campfire! :D but had fun running around and talking rubbish! :D :D :D Oh, Shawn Arnold and me took a pic holding fire extinguishers! EPIC ;D.. Then, it was preparation of camp-fire and my group were gonna dance. I must say, they sure can dance! Quite enthu and serious when practising sia!! xD and I was talking to some people at that time and we were all so afraid she came back! >< Ha! Lucky she didnt! xD Oh, so campfire started and Arnold and I tried something we never try before xD using a matchstick to light the fire thinggy xD And I was holding it, cause we soak it in kerosene for too long, the pole actually absorbed the kerosene and thus, my hand caught fire.. >< Lucky it was quite alright? Thanks for your concerns people! >< And I was really lucky since I washed away the kerosene on my hand before that, so it didnt burn my hand.. phew >< Close encounter! Then it was campfire~~ xD All groups did great! :D then we lead a few cheers and I was kinda hyper? :p cause scouts were blabbering cheers all the way xD. Next, slacked with the sec 4s at the basketball court while the rest bathed. So played some basketball and then talked :D OH I GOT LIGHTSTICKS :D YAY~ YAY~ YAY~ then talked to my group ;p I DIDNT EAT THE BISCUITS FOR SUPPER >< But we ordered macs at 3am! :D FOOD~~ (Y) so while waiting, played carom and was entertained by zhiyong's alarm xD. then, slept at around 4am in the amphitheatre with sec 4s before waking up at 5.30am >< 1.5hours of sleep and I had scouts camp (Y) Seems legit!
Friday- Woke up at 5.30am as mentioned. >< Had macdonalds for breakfast! It was not very appealing? Cos I had macs earlier that day! BUT IT WAS STILL NICE xD Went to marina barrage for amazing race xD hmm station master again xD :P okay okay la? xD Basically nothing much happened today? xD Oh, my group didnt win :( but still they were a awesome group? :D :D :D :D Went back to school and saw the scouts. Wow, they are so hardcore! Such a wonderful CCA xD. Congratulation to all the probates! Although you wouldn't even get to know me ;p Council video~ xD and the picture of me holding the fire extinguisher was there xD xD xD. after that, it was time for scouts. and that marked the end of council camp.. ><
No comments:
Post a Comment