I LOVE YELLOW :D. hahas~ thats supposed to be my lucky colour for this year~ pub tee is yellow too!! :D oh! I did some studying in the morning, as I heard that today is a excellent day to start work for all rats~ So, no harm right? xD.
Took two more camwhored photos today. #awkward! and I still look weird! Epically the supposedly weird face de! Nonetheless, had an awesome laugh today! Pubbies for the wind! :D. heh, i wonder how im going to school tomorrow! So awkward :P. Went to my father's friend house. So many people! Didnt talk much! Lucky I had someone to chat with :D Thanks for keeping me company!! :D. Oh, played blackjack with my father's friends and children :D won money~ Yay~~ :D Oh, watched step up 2 ! Quite a nice show~
Had chicken rice for dinner, and then home sweet home! Aish, tomorrow school re-opens. Start of a hectic week, end of such slackiness. D:
Well, got to face it! Tata~ lemme enjoy the noose!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment