Popularity count :D

Sunday, 29 January 2012

circle

Hihi ! Okay, today is Sunday, tomorrow school re-opens. I'm feeling a little lethargic lately, but school is still school! Cant afford to let my guard down and allow a virus invasion. Yeah, off to my usual updates!

Wednesday- Chinese new year day 3. And yes we have school! Well, this is Singapore. Unlike the schools in china, we have to go to school. So, had lessons and surprisingly it went by fast enough! Maybe because I have a lot to discuss with my friends. Oh, unlike popular prediction, I didnt have homework for today! Well, partially because I accomplished it in school~ whee.

Thursday- well, just another day. Nothing interesting happened thus i forgot everything.

Friday- Its just another day. Nothing much happened. Oh, I left school early that day~ Whee~ happykid! I love the chionging-back-to-home-for-no-apparent-reason-feeling xD Fun!

Saturday- Scouts day! My patrol on duty! When I went to school to see the flag pole, it was already done! Well done Eagle! xD (with some foreign help) So, had normal training, all sec 4s were scolded but still its an fun day!! Oh we had a meeting until 2.30 that day.. I WAS HUNGRY! But had fun at the last part of the meeting :D i call it. The reformed Eagle! The diminished flame reignited. Weaker but stronger than before xD. Oh received a present that day! I was very touched :'D it doesnt seem alot but its very meaningful. Thanks! :D :D

Sunday- English tuition, did a augmentative essay for mr lim and studied biology. TIME FOR RUNNING MAN! awesome~ <3

Thats it for now, its a crude post i know. Im not very motivated to polish it up.

Bye ~

No comments:

Post a Comment