Well, today was the first day of school :D. My last first day of school in secondary school :). Felt fresh, although my head felt like it banged onto a wall a million times when I woke up. Time to fix my body clock! Went to school and felt this air of seniority when I saw the secondary ones. What I predicted came true! :D. they were super blur! wonder was I like that in secondary one. hmm. My time has passed. Its time to get serious. Academic pursuits first.
Had assembly. Mundane assembly. Although I was overjoyed having Mr Ong and ms Ho as our form teachers! :D Well, considering it was my last first day of school assembly, I managed to pull through it without sleeping :P. With help from Arnold's rubbish ofcourse. When it was finally over. I felt as if my muscles were suddenly energised. Adrenaline rushed. IT WAS OVER! That sense of joy, could never be explained with a thousand words. The air seemed lighter all of a sudden and cosy not warm. :P
Chose our class committee and then lunch before lessons! YES! Lessons! Well, typical life of a secondary four student. No time for slacking! 'O' levels! 'O' levels! 'O' levels! And, yeah. despite it being the very first day of school, I DIDNT SLEEP IN LESSONS! :D . self-discipline! :D. Oh, the classroom was kinda cosy. although i had the urge to go into my old classroom sometimes when Im moving up and down. I feel LUCKY to be in the 1st floor! ;D. CLIMBING TO THE FOURTH FLOOR FOR LESSONS ARE SIMPLY TIRING! xD.
After school, had scouts and then returned home to do some physics revision :D
Thats my first day of school! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment