Popularity count :D

Monday, 26 September 2011

SOS! Nerd alert!!

Hi guys, sorry for not posting on Saturday and Sunday. I was uhh busy mugging? :p okay, a brief summary of what I was doing

SATURDAY- studied physics and did chemistry and other homework. Well, I was cropped up at home busy with preparation for exams.. Seriously. I feel that I have no life-.- always busy studying for the examinations. Well 15more days to the end.. Must preserver!! 15 days to freedom! (Y) let's not talk about what will happen after the exams. Be optimistic :D
Sunday- started on SS. Well.. It was alright :) did 6 essays in 1hour 30mins.. Wow! Felt overjoyed, accomplished and wow.

Monday- studied in school, had chemistry ssp. Yeah!! Ms ong released us earlier by 5 minutes :) first time! But the time she kept us back and released us late totaled up to about 2hours? :O

Heh.. Gonna do English compo now.. 爱 just Ended seriously the crafty ming is a dousche !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment