Popularity count :D

Saturday, 17 September 2011

17th September :P

It was a tiring day, whole day of scouts.

Woke up at 6.15a.m. and meet Yicheng and Xun-wei for breakfast before the flag day. Had economic bee hoon, YUMMY! it was very succulent and sumptuous., one of the best beehoon ever (Y). after that, we proceeded to the meeting point at AMK. so yeah, then we collected our tins, stickers and key chains. I tagged team with Jian Ming and went for the flag day. Well, it was about 8am in the morning and was very boring. Very little people passed by and we had strong competition by other schools and our own scouts. Thus, we talked and talked and soon, the crowd came.
*tonk tonk tonk tonk* I was so getting accustomed to the sounds. Wow, it was quite fast~ my tin was 1/4 full. then, the crowd tinned, everyone had the stickers on them, and no one wants to donate again >.< so I went to change location, to further up. Before that, I BOUGHT KOI!
Chocolate Milk Tea :D 100% Sugar! okay.. i know its awesomely sweet, but I need Sugarrr! Tired to the maxx. hahas~ as the chinese saying goes..风水轮流转. My luck changed for the better and yes, i got accustomed to the 'tong' sound again~ Before long, my tin was 3/5 full :D and my stickers were sold out. And i was shocked when i received $5.00 notes! :O it was like 10 people's contribution! wow~ some people are really generous. Next, we played monopoly deal before returning to the rendezvous point. I returned the tins and went to KFC to eat and played Magic~ before taking the bus home.

Completed the longgg tedious chemistry TYS (Y) before going for campfire.

IT WAS THE BEST CAMPFIRE EVER! Boring to the max sia. I was like half- asleep :O

then IT WAS FINALLY OVER!!! went home straight, ate cup noodles and slept :D.
well that concludes my day. tomorrow is goona be revision day! Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment