Popularity count :D

Wednesday, 7 September 2011

7th September 2011

Hi people :D

Today was the only day I was able to sleep until the Sun rose :D (Y), waking up at a lazy hour of 10am :D. Without further ado, I went to have a scrumptious brunch with my mother and sister at everyone's favourite fast food restaurant, MACDONALDS :D. I had the breakfast deluxe supreme~ yum! The savoury bacon and mouth watering pancakes! Returning home, I took a refreshing shower before starting on the mountainous pile of homework. Mainly bothersome Chinese and Tedious Additional mathematics. I was overjoyed when i completed the chinese compo and was satisfied with my own work :D . I went on to read on my Amaths before starting on the exam papers :D. haix.. I only managed to complete the miscellaneous exercises. Next I had tonic chicken soup for dinner :D (Y) OH MY the SUCCULENT chicken, before heading of for taekwondo :D. IT WAS TIRING, YET FULFILLING! I learnt many tactics to aid me in my national competition this coming Sunday. Oh god bless me! >.< . Headed home, with a sugar cane juice with lemons I bought from chomp chomp :D. ahh.. so refreshing~ :p.

Gonna study at Bishan library tomorrow with Jian Ming and Yicheng. :D

Haix.. too bad mei cant go D: never mind next time we study together :D

No comments:

Post a Comment