Well! I am going to update my blog today. since, i feel kinda bad not updating for such a Long time. Well, its because i have nothing intresting happening in my life. Well, I was basically doing some revision on this year topics and playing minecraft :D for the past few days. So yeah, that's what conclude my few days of holidays. ;p
Today is Christmas! Finally! Although it may seem like just another day for some people, its very important for some as well. Well, christmas to me is quite important. Not only as a season of giving, but also as a time for families to bond :D Christmas. A blissful period. Its as if all your worries are gone~ It does carry some kind of power, making me feel happy and excited all about it. :D. This, year. My christmas celebration is. To stay at home :D well, it was one sloth day :D. Slacking at home :P. So woke up at 9am today and wished my parents merry christmas before rushing to open our presents under the christmas tree with my sis ;D. Although i knew what was the present :p. Well! What are presents if you dont wrap them? xD. So yeah! I got my Swiss watch :D #happykid96 xD. I've been waiting for it :p since i lost mine. Then, had beehoon for breakfast and slacked infront of the TV, watching phineas and ferb :P. Hey! I have my childhood too :p Then, went swimming as usual with dad :P
Christmas! And i swim? yeah :p. Dont want to laze around, I have been eating too much junk food! RAWRRR! Must keep fit! T.T the results? I cant do my 40 pumping in a row without feeling tired :( . I kinda miss NPC training.. at least i can tone my muscles! :(
AHH. LAZYBONES..GET TO WORK ! ;P
So yeah, came home and then slacked until my cousins and relatives came over, and talked alot :P. Got bored and went out to parkour with cousins xD. Didnt do it for sooo long! The feeling is Awesome! :D
Had dinner and now. Blackforest log cake~~ <3 Yum~ :D :D
hmm. Christmas is going to end in 4hours :( Well, gonna make use of the time to watch some movies! :P. Hmm, when christmas ends. school is gonna start :(. and time for me to get serious xD
Well, thats it! Wait for my next post! :p When something exciting comes that is :P
tata~
No comments:
Post a Comment