Popularity count :D

Thursday, 29 December 2011

Checking.

Hi :D gonna blog today! Well, nothing much happened in my life. But just had a urge to blog.


Just to pen down my thoughts. School is going to reopen soon. Time files, I cant even remember how many days during the holidays were used to study. 'O' levels is next year. Got to brush up badly. I don't want to be a mediocre student like how i was in secondary 3. Its a huge price to pay, not focusing on studies as much as I did last time. Well, time to start now. 6 points, thats my aim.

So, woke up at 9.30am today. I cant really sleep in like other people, 9.30? Awesome enough. So, watched phineas and ferb before checking all my homework, ensuring everything was done. Packed my file and then ate lunch xD.

After lunch, i proceeded to play minecraft :D then some COD :p. Oh yeah, i checked out my timetable for sec 4 already. Hmm, decent enough. but really, a good teacher doesn't necessarily guarantee you a good result. A good student does play a part. A teacher can only teach you. You must learn how to apply those skills in to your studies and also in real life. No point studying, getting very good results and cant even apply those things you learnt into real life right?

Looking back when i was in secondary 1, I didn't regret my choice being a scout. It really taught me alot. I learnt how to communicate with difficult people, and also 'be prepared', dealing with weird situations which happen at the wrong time. Valuable experiences which cannot be learnt in studying.

So yeah, Ms ting isnt teaching our class physics now, so is mr goh. Well, the teachers are all great. But I wish I could get ms Ong for chem, Mr Tang for physics, Mr Chong for bio and Mr Lim for English. well, fingers crossed ;p

So yeah, thats it for today! Tag before leaving!

No comments:

Post a Comment