Hi to me xD
Came back from class chalet yesterday and slept like a boss when I returned home :D so yeah. Events :D
Wednesday- woke up at 7am. Seriously body clock, deactivate yourself! You ain't wanted! Okay, so slacked and then went out at 10.30 to meet Matthew at NEX :D. Saw Arnold and Louis at Burger King. Immediate change of plans :) texted Matthew for him to come down and slacked there instead. Ate my breakfast and lunch :D ( since there wasn't lunch planned in the first place ...) okay!
Reached NSRCC :D yay, after a huge lag time. But yeah, reached there After quite long. The boys went to KS the 2 rooms immediately and got kicked out of 1.. But whatever xD chalet is meant to deprive us of sleep :>. Played big 2 then went bowling~ totally sucked at it :p I got the first 0 amongst everyone :D but.. Improved after the first game :D 老虎不发挥,别把我当成病猫! Jkjk :p so yeah after bowling, went back chalet to slack and continued playing big 2 :D
Was totally lazy and didn't help with BBQ, playing big 2 throughout. Seriously! 'No one plays pair Ace!' Favorite quote by me xD cos cos Cun an was so ... 3 games in the row and he played pair aces. Not to mention another few times on-off :p
Time for running man after big2 cum dinner :p played the zombie episode and yay? I was the zombie :D along with 3 other girls :p. annihilated kah Leng and Cun an in like the first 10 mins of the game :p I feel like a betrayer since they were in my team.. Nevertheless. Sorry xD at least I allowed kahleng to tear my name tag after the game :D I feel so kind~ but yeah, kinda fun I guess :p although it got chaotic at the end :p
Returned to the chalet, hot and sweat and hungry >< NOM NOM NOM :p ate alot of marshmallows with Matthew and watched the 9pm show :D then..... BIG 2 again, with humongous cards :D one card was like half a A4 paper :O so hard to shuffle and it seemed to make the game much more interesting xD especially when you play with epic people and joke around, time passes tremendously fast :D
Took a bath and then played L4D on Jason's mackintosh :O I suck at it xD partially cos I was using a meelee weapon, goofing around and being horrible at such games :p ate macs at about 1? XD then slacked at the couch before succumbing to sleep :p slept like for an hour? Then woke up at went to watch the sunrise, which we obviously didn't see. But we saw an epic cloud! A Taunt?! :p
Well that kinda concludes everything of importance during the chalet xD most importantly, had fun with friends :> wished it could last longer.. Nevertheless, friends forever :D
No comments:
Post a Comment