Hello :D
Sorry for not posting for so so so Long! >< I was kinda busy with school work and partially lazy as well xD so yeah! Posted so it wouldn't seem so dead xD
Soo. Monday was a scouts day out! xD went out with my Friends to watch the avengers! xD AWESOME MOVIE :D totally worth the money as it was epic and funny! :D oh did I mention Yicheng finished the whole LARGE popcorn himself? xD Hahas! And I was lucky I remembered bringing my jacket xD It was freezing ><
Went to yicheng's house next and had fun xD laughed my ass off when playing marvel vs capcom on Xbox xD Hahas! totally funny! And Jian ming only knows how to spam xD lousy xD
Went home and did some revision and tada! Completed my day xD
Tuesday- got back part of my
Chinese prelim >< totally like shit D: super low scores! >< I was practically like this :( for the whole day :( oh had English mastery test after that and.. It was okay? xD although i wasn't in the mood to write cos i was D:
Wednesday- today! :D rainy day xD had physics test after school and it was right after bio ssp.. So i was abit tried >< didn't finish the paper D: waaa >< 3marks gone :( Aish.. Went home and walked in the rain (Y) gonna do homework soon xD getting back 2nd part of Chinese prelim tomorrow.. Hope I get a A2 >< *prays*
Wellz gonna go! xD sorry It was such a short post xD I can't remember much stuff xD and I'm not lazy xD
They say hard work wouldn't kill. Why risk it? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment