Tuesday- Valentines Day and Oliva's Birthday. Belated Happy Birthday SENIOR! :D :D. Well, its just another Tuesday for me. Hmm, except recess sold plain porridge, which I didn't bother buying after getting bored of eating it. So, I brought Yan Yan to eat! :D Delicious! :D Chocolate Yan Yan ;D. Hmm, kinda guilty I didnt prepare any valentines present for anyone :(. Sowwie ! D;
Wednesday- Common Test started. English and Social Studies. English was alright? I guess? But didnt get exceptional scores compared to those from the other band... Gonna try harder! Social studies, SCREWED! My usefulness was rubbish! T.T hope I manage to do well.. :( *Prays*
Thursday- I think it was some random paper. Lemme consult my handbook ;p. Emaths and Egeog. Today's the Epapers :O (lame right?) Hmm, confident for Emaths :D Egeog = WHAT THE ****. I was so frustrated I wrote a big fat zero on my paper's expected score. Then had tuition :D. Teacher revised on static electricity and D.C. circuits :D happy me! Cos tomorrow is physics.. my nemesis.
Friday- Physics. To be frank, I was having butterflies in my stomach. Male panic! :( Did the paper and was quite happy it was manageable :D yay~ Oh had taekwondo and it was SHIOCK! :D Never exercise for quite long le ;p
Saturday- Scouts today! And my sleeping pattern is serious atrocious.. I slept at 12.30 and woke up at 4.30 for no apparent reason.. SERIOUSLY?! I WANT TO SLEEP >< So, woke up and listened to some songs before going for scouts. Hmm, training was, mediocre? Oh yeah... I keep forgetting Im TL that day >< blur much. :P Oh, did all my homework that day, cause i needed to revise for my papers, Amaths and Chinese.
Sunday- NO TUITION TODAY! HAPPYKID96! but next week got double lesson.. #SIAN! :( So, did Amaths revision and chinese >.< focused alot on Amaths though, oh. Mummy bought a OSIM massage chair! HAPPY MAX :D :D :D!
Monday- Amaths was kinda a breeze! :D I love last minute amaths training exercises :D.. Chinese? DONT TALK ABOUT IT!
Tuesday- Chemistry paper was manageable!! :D YAY~ Oh, got back chinese, emaths and physics. Most happy for physics ;D A A1 FINALLY AFTER SO LONG! EUREKA!!! ;D THANKS MR TANG!
Wednesday- Got back geog paper, thank god I passed. Oh it was scouts founders day as well! :D Our last parade, quite a successful one I think :D GOOD JOB SCOUTS! ;D YOU DID GREAT~ although there's space for improvement ;p Casualty rate decreased, which was a good thing :D. Oh was kinda afraid that I screw up my speech, but after the first line, got my confidence :D. xD then took some photos :p. Then, Biology test... paper was DIFFICULT! :( but I think its manageable. Council photo, sec 4 photo and then chiong to change into scout uniform to take scouts photo! :D Awesome much! Long day today.. but IT WAS THE END OF COMMON TEST! ;D
Thursday/ Today- BORING MUCH... I almost slept during the transport in plants for biology, boring chapter! :( Oh, tuition today.. tired :( and im updating my blog :D going sentosa on Saturday! CANT WAIT :D oh yeah.. Happy first month soulmate! :D sorry it kinda slipped of my mind! ;(
:D thats all~
No comments:
Post a Comment