Popularity count :D

Saturday, 19 November 2011

Hurdles.

Hello audiences who don't tag :D

Sorry for not posting yesterday.. I was totally knocked out after dinner.. Too tired ;( so.. Updates :D

Friday- COUNCIL CAMP! Yay! But I not going.. :p for da first time. I wanted more than ever to go for camp! Rather than hardcore training :) T.T missed out the fun :O so.. Forgot what we did.. Oh I rememeber.. We did orienteering while the others did backwoodsman. Then.. I think we did campsite or something :/ wasn't really sure :p IM NOT SUFFERING FROM STM KKAY! I really forgot. :p brain was diluted with too much stuff :p yeah.. Went home at 7.20? Gosh...

Saturday- went for scouts again. And saw council people taking mrt towards pungool. While I? Another 12 hours in scouts. No I'm not whining. Can still work even with neck pain and not whine to the world. Seriously. Who isn't tired?
So.. Did da pioneering project ;p COMPLETED IT BEFORE SCHEDULE ! Wheee~ AWESOME :D (Y) then had lunch and things changed...
Well. Weather changed too :O . Talked about the chief commissioner hike. Well.. It's another hell lot of work.. But.. I REALY WANNA GET THAT AWARD. Then I will be the 2nd in zhonghua annals to get it :D well see how it goes.. So.. Did canvas and it rained... And blood flew. Knives flew. Saliva spat. Hell. Pandemonium. Morale was freaking low. As deep as adminium. Ashy clouds looming in the dusky sky. It was horrible. Well... Everything was good until he came and fucked everyone..
God.. It's 6 days to competition and there are so many screw ups on YOUR SIDE. How can we do it? When you boost our morale negatively? Gee I wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment